How to reach us
- by car
- Val Gardena can be reached using the Brenner Motorway (A 22).
Coming from north, follow the route Innsbruck - Brennero - Chiusa. Coming from south, follow Verona - Trento - Bolzano. Take the Chiusa/Val Gardena exit. Following the well-marked roads, you should reach Selva Gardena in about 30 minutes.
View Larger Map
- by train
- From Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and Belgium, there are good IC and EC connections, coming from Munich, Innsbruck, Brennero to Bressanone or Bolzano.
Some trains stop in Chiusa. A bus service transports you from Bressanone and Bolzano almost every hour to Val Gardena.
- by plane
- The nearest airports are in Bolzano, Innsbruck, Verona, Brescia, Bergamo and Treviso.
- Air Alps
- Offers short flights for independent travelers from Amsterdam, Munich and Rome to Bolzano, Brescia and Innsbruck, which make for quick transfers to South Tyrol and Val Gardena.
- Offers short flights for independent travelers to Treviso and Bergamo, which make for quick transfers to South Tyrol and Val Gardena.
- Offers especially for dutch travellers short flights to Treviso and Verona, which make for quick transfers to South Tyrol and Val Gardena.
low cost transfer
from Milano/Bergamo and Verona/Brescia airports to Val Gardena.